Mbretëresha e dëborës
- Zemër e ngrirë (Frozen heart)
- Do të bëjmë një plak dëbore? (Do you want to build a snowman?)
- Se veç sot po vetëm sot po (For the first time in forever)
- Dashuria na hap një derë (Love is an open door)
- Jam e lirë (Let it go)
- Drerët janë më të mirë se njerëzit (Reindeers are better than people)
- Se veç sot po vetëm sot po, reprizë (For the first time in forever, reprise)
- Cinema premiere: December 12, 2013 (subtitled)
- Dub premiere: June 1, 2014
- The songs "Let it go" and "Do you want to build a snowman" were re-dubbed in 2015 because of negative reception. The previous versions are withdrawn and no longer used.
- Antonela Çekixhi was only 18 years old when she dubbed Elsa's songs (19 in the re-dub), making her the youngest singing voice of Elsa out of all Frozen international dubs.
- Oaken's name was changed to Lis, which is an Albanian masculine given name with the same meaning.
- Instead of Demi Lovato's version of "Let it go", a behind the scenes video was featured in the ending credits, with the song's instrumental in the background.