- If you have any information regarding the Albanian-dubbed songs for this series, please use the Contact section.
- December 2004 (premiere)
- Dubbing Director – Ilir Bokshi
- Production Coordinator – Driton Mjeku
- Translator – Agim Susuri
- Script Adapter – Premtim Plakolli
- Audio Engineer – Labinot Krasniqi
- Video Editing – Gjenis Gjonbalaj
- Studio – CMB Productions
- Company – Sesame Workshop
- USAID (United States Agency for International Development)
- Sida (Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency)
- OSCE (Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe)
- Appart from the dubbed episodes, Rruga Sesam also featured original segments which were filmed and produced in Kosovo. These segments were organized by Vjosa Berisha, directed by Fitim Shala, produced by Mentor Shala, and edited by Ivona Morina.
- Actresses Ilire Vinca and Irena Aliu were credited by their married names, Ilire Vinca Çelaj and Irena Aliu Cahani, respectively. They are now both divorced and no longer use those names.