- March 6, 2020 (cinema / subtitled)
- June 17, 2020 (VOD / dubbed)
- Studio – Suprem Studio
- Irgen Çela has previously dubbed Tom Holland in Spies in Disguise.
- In the scene where Manticore fixes the karaoke machine and tests the mic, Klodjana Keco sings "Vajta kalova", a traditional Albanian song.
- Officer Specter's LGBT+ reference was censored from "my girlfriend's daughter" to "my boyfriend's daughter". This censorship was only applied to the dub, released in June. The line wasn't censored for the subtitled cinematic release in March.